TENA CLASSIC PLUS MED
For moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel control protection
Competitively positioned briefs provide comfort and dignity, with secure protection and a trim fit for moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel protection.
Moderate to heavy absorbent protection and security against leakage, and suitable for fecal incontinence. Hook tab fastening allows unlimited refastening to ensure a secure, comfortable fit around the body to minimize leakage. TENA Classic Plus also features the InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ technology for outstanding dryness and dual core technology that rapidly absorbs urine and retains it away from the body. Soft nonwoven backsheet for wearer comfort and dignity.
Features and Benefits:
- INSTADRI SKIN-CARING SYSTEM™ improves surface dryness, promoting healthier skin with a transfer layer. Dry-Fast Core technology and strategic placement of Superabsorbent microbeads.
- SOFT, NONWOVEN BACKSHEET is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- MOISTURE-PROOF protects clothing and linen against wetness and is colour coded for correct product selection.
- CURVED ELASTICS provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- WETNESS INDICATOR alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- HOOK FASTENERS promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability.
- PRODUCTION CODE allows for tracking of the production date and time for increased quality control.
96/case (8 bags)