LIGHT WEIGHT ALUMINUM ORTHO CANE
Look at that handle and look at a fancy word were using agronomic Lee that’s probably spelled wrong but why correct it we’re human we make mistakes right? I know it’s a popular handle that people enjoy so basically This functional cane has an angled ergonomically designed soft grip handle, which will reduce stress on the user’s wrist and hands. It is simple to use and comes with one-button height adjustment to provide the right support and stability to anyone who has difficulty walking.
- Made from lightweight aluminum
- 1 year warranty
- Height: 31” to 39” / 79 to 99 cm
- Increments: 1” / 2.5 cm
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
Setting the Height:
When a cane is a mobility enhancer, we recommend the purchaser have the cane properly sized by a health care professional. If the user wishes to size it on their own, please follow the below steps. Note: A second person may be needed to aid in the process:
- Allow your hands to hang at your sides. There will be a bend in your elbow, this is OK.
- Select the push button setting that positions the handle at wrist level, when your arm is at your side.